What's up Fam!!!
- Stark's home has become the go-to place for our Monday partying. We play dunk ball... football... it's a blast. We ate dinner with them the next night. Reminder that Brother Starks actual name is indeed "Tony Stark". I try to keep my fangirling to a minimum but I had to tell them my idea of renaming the wifi to "Jarvis". They were on board.
- summed up... The Starks are awesome. They also love the Utes. They have been added to the ranks of the Baird's, Jessop's, Carlson's, and so many other families I have met and are #FamilyGoals.
- zone conferences were this week. We drove to Billings and it was a sweet meeting hearing from our leaders. It was good seeing Elder Hoschouer and the office staff. Crystal was a surprise celebrity guest appearance and she brought me cookies. I love her so much.
--- cool little story. A while back (you may recall this from an email a few months back) Elder Hoschouer and I were at Walmart one day and we got talking to a couple that wanted to be taught. I was transferred shortly after but the guy wants to be baptized this week!!! Hosch told me that at zone conference and I was freaking out a bit.
- had another Saturday AM service party at the Robison's. We planted some veggies... I also pulled a Kurt and planted potatoes but these will grow in Montana so they'll actually taste good #SpudsFired... and the grand event was castrating the cows... I felt bad for em not gonna lie #CityBoyProbs. But then we had a Nerf/light saber battle and it was a party.
- Briar Broughton had his 2nd birthday. It was awesome. To think Z wasn't even that old when I left is insane! Broughtons are amazing.
Not really sure what else to say fam. I have loved it so much out here. Especially the people. Being around Crystal this last week...the Stark's... Broughton's... doing service for the Robison's... the family I have gained out here far outweighs anything I once considered a "sacrifice". These aren't just people I got to know for 2 years, they really are my family. It's helped open my eyes so much as to how wonderful the plan of our Heavenly Father is. We really are brothers and sisters, striving to return home. I love love love the gospel because it means we will be together again. These emails keep getting short and shorter cause I really don't even know how to put it all to words, it's been amazing seeing what the gospel does to people. It is true.
Love ya fam,
- Elder K
- zone conference
- mater pic for Z
- light saber battles with the Robison'ss... just wait for the 4th of July
- Briar's birthday
- this weeks training for going home was on dating and marriage.^^^ all a joke. Kind of. #SorryMom