What's up Fam!!!
- had a sweet Plan of Salvation lesson with Drew this week. That's no doubt my favorite lesson to teach, life's a lot easier with the big picture that's for sure.
- went to Virginia City to help clean up some members cabin for girls camp coming up. It was a party, we built a bridge over the creek, cleaned the out house, caught a snake, it was a good time.
- there was this guy outside our apartment complex that was clearly under the influence of some drug and he was super awesome. Elder Baum even invited him to learn about the Gospel. I doubt he remembers that conversation but at least we tried!
- had dinner with Tony Stark and his fam... his 9 year old girl opened the door in a Utes hat. #FamilyGoals
To be honest this is all turning into a real blur and I'm not sure what else to say. We were able to attend two farewells Sunday aaaaaand...this is starting to get weird. That brought back a lot of memories of two years ago. Wow I'm grateful for this journey.
Love ya fam,
- Elder K
- after serving a year in this stake... and as Mufasa would say - "everything the light touches, you have served in".