Monday, January 9, 2017

#UteProud - January 9, 2017


What's up Fam!

- car with Utes stickers was stopped in front of us. I held up my U, then the passenger in the car did. Gave me a tear.  #UteProud m|_|m

 
- whispered to Elder Wells that I was going to fill a pillow case full of bars of soap and beat him with it... his response "this is a house of learned doctors". This is why we can't sit by each other in District Meeting.

- spent most the week in Wyoming for Zone Conferences. It was a good time seeing the missionaries down there. Also got to do an exchange with Elder Christensen and that took me back to the good old days of Belgrade, had a super good time.

- saw another Utah fan at Cafe Rio... I held up a "U" and he came by and talked to us. He was a member from Wyoming I think. He and Elder Wells got a little salty but instead of pouring beer on Elder Wells he bought us a gift card #AchievementUnlocked !  I don't encounter many of my kind up here so true tender mercy I saw.  Had 2 this week.  #UteProud x2

- We had dinner at the Browns, Mark is doing great. Tag is possibly the funniest 2 year old I have met. He converted his room into a "AT&T store" and made me come in and buy a cell phone. We are still trying to help him understand the point of hide and seek cause he tells me where to hide... funny kid.

The Gospel leads to happiness, it's as simple as that. So sweet seeing that change in families we are teaching.

Love ya fam

- Elder K

Pics

- I have missed those drum and feather's

- reunion
 
- had some friends chilling on the side of the road




- #WelcomeToMontana



- shopping at the "AT&T store"

No comments:

Post a Comment