Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Larry Bird Socks - January 16, 2017


What's up Fam!!!

- Zone Conferences throughout the week. Butte -> Missoula -> Great Falls. Lots of driving but it was good seeing the mission and getting to stay with the Zone Leaders was a blast.
 
--- I specifically got to have a sleep over with my Splash Elder, Elder Potter in Great Falls... They have a mini hoop. AND we went to Cafe Rio. It was a party.

- Zone Conferences were on Repentance. It's taught me a lot and helped me see the importance and joy of repentance. Been fun.

- President Wadsworth had his birthday yesterday... we ate tacos... I put down a solid 8 which beat my record of 7 that I had last spring when I came here for exchanges. Elder Wells and I gave President his present.... LARRY BIRD SOCKS!!!
He was pretty hyped.

- Highlight of the week was going to Bozeman on Saturday. (#MOARDriving) for Meg's baptism. I taught her when I was in Bozeman and it was awesome getting to see her be baptized. Her fiancé served with Hayden in Peru which is pretty cool. Those 2 are awesome.



Gospel leads to happiness.

Love ya fam

- Elder K



No comments:

Post a Comment