What's up Fam!
- we are teaching a less active family who is coming back to church. Really neat family, the husband is quitting smoking and he's doing great. His wife whipped out the "there is no try" Yoda quote during the lesson and it gave me a tear.
- speaking of Star Wars still haven't seen Rogue One yet #AchievementUnlocked
- The Office Staff Savage Moment of the Week™ sponsored by Morton Salt was when we were picking up some new cars with Elder Baird and I brought up the tender subject of the Panther getting ready to hang up the cleats and he says "well good because if you want any chance with a girl you need a different car." #ShotsFired
Life is good family. The church is true. Happy New Years, Q4 is starting so buckle up.
Binge watch college football for me please. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
- Elder K
- 64 oz Gatorade on New Year's Eve #TDFW
- had special guest star celebrity appearance for New Year's Eve from the Cutbank Elders. It was fun chilling with Elder Hunter again and Elder Lankford is a boss from Missouri who is also a lover of Alex Smith.