Monday, February 27, 2017

Ghost Ninja - February 27, 2017


What's up Fam!!!

- Last Monday night we drove to Bozeman for zone conference the next day. That place feels like home. We went to the YSA FHE event which was toilet paper dodge ball and it was so good seeing everyone.

--- shed a manly tear when Cache King #💰 👑  said "is that Pistol Pett in the flesh?!?"

- zone conference was sweet. Got to see Elder Bennett which was great, I love that guy. Fun catching up on all the adventures we had in the #BozeForce Zone as well as quoting Halo and Old Greg.

- dropped off a present out at the Broughtons and that family still amazes me, they're awesome. Gospel is sweet.

- Belgrade... Bozeman... that's a special place. I love it there. Felt like I was back with my family.

- Montana weather is the reason why I have trust issues... sunny and
50, then blizzard the next day... then back to sunny... back to snow today...

- can't remember if I mentioned this last week but we were knocking doors and I'm pretty sure there was a dead body in a garbage bag... #SouthSide (check the pics)

 - we updated the GPS and found it necessary to get some new vehicle icons.... we can now pick between R2, Millennium Falcon,  XWing... and Optimus Prime... if you only knew how excited I was for Optimus Prime.

I think for most people the missions help them grow up but I honestly think I'm more of a little kid #SorryMom.

That's all I have for ya this week. Nothing too crazy. We have been giving a lot of blessings for all types of different reasons and I'm really grateful we have that opportunity. We gave one to a recent convert from the sisters ward who is facing a lot of trials yet is so faithful. She's a young mom from Brazil who left her abusive husband for the church. She has one remarkable story, I won't get into all of it but she's been a member for a whole month and she's teaching me what faith and sacrifice really is. She strengthens my testimony as do all those we get to teach. Also got to give a blessing to Tag then play Ghost Ninja with him and that was fun... don't really know how to describe the Ghost Ninja game... lots of running and hiding and screaming like all other games we play... I love Tag haha.

We teach all kinds of people in different situations and in different trials, but the universal theme I notice day in and day out is the Gospel blesses families. Simple as that. Doesn't mean your life will be perfect, but you will be happier. Heavenly Father is so eager to bless our lives.

Yeah that's it for the week. Life is good!

And happy birthday s/o to Lala!!!

Love ya fam,

- Elder K

Pics

- last DM of the transfer so I unleashed all the Disney treats



- #WelcomeToMontana

- south side



- construction worker Tag



- I was tired one morning and put on 2 watches 🐭

- #AutoBotsRollOut




- happy birthday lala!



No comments:

Post a Comment